Subscription, Pricing, Payments and Refunds Policy
Access to Services and features is offered by Flasho IAS through paid subscription plans or purchases; the details of the Services under each plan and applicable features along with their corresponding prices can be found on our website/product/application. You can purchase subscriptions by following the instructions you encounter as you navigate through the Platform.
The terms that are applicable to Your purchase of Subscription(s) -
- Each subscription plan allows specific access to specific features. When you subscribe to a plan, you get access only to the specific features for the specific duration as we mentioned under the plan.
- The Services offered, and the validity/term of your Subscription (“Subscription Period”)may vary depending on the plan you may purchase. Hence, before you proceed to purchase any Subscription, please read and understand the details of the Subscription(s) you intend to purchase on the Platform. If you are unclear about any part of the Subscription offering or need further clarification, then please feel free to write to us prior to your purchase at email@example.com
- We may personalise Services and feature them as part of Subscriptions. We also endeavour to continuously improve the Subscription offerings to improve your Platform experience.
- Subscription Period may be extended upon renewal of your already purchased Subscription. However, please note that the prices may stand revised from the time of your first purchase of the Subscription.
- The Subscription is of a personal nature and is solely for the benefit of the person subscribing and is not allowed to be resold by you or transferred to or shared with any other person for consideration or otherwise. In the event we get to know that any User has resold / transferred / shared Subscription with another person, then Flasho IAS retains the right to cancel/terminate the Subscription forthwith.
Pricing and Payments Policy
You can purchase a Subscription Service of your choice by following instructions on the Platform and making the payment applicable for the Subscription you intend to purchase.
Please read the below terms applicable for the purchase of your Platform Subscription. The below terms are to be read with any other terms communicated to you at the time of purchase of your Subscription:
- You agree to pay all Subscription fees and charges that are attributable to your account on the Platform and that you are solely responsible for payment of these fees and charges. The Subscriptions are payable in full and in advance and are valid until the completion of the applicable Subscription Period or until otherwise cancelled or terminated in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- If you have specifically authorised us, then the payments for the applicable Subscriptions are automatically charged at the beginning of each billing period, unless you withdraw your authorization or submit a cancellation request to us directly through your account or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the billing period. The payment for your Subscription will be charged upon the anniversary of its billing period if the payments for Subscription are in more than a single tranche. Subject to your specific authorization and applicable laws, you agree that Flasho IAS may charge any recurring service to the credit card or debit card or account that you provide/link at the time of your first purchase of the Subscription or as updated by you through your account on the Platform, provided such updation takes place prior to upcoming billing period.
- If you have not completed payments for your Subscriptions, we may restrict / suspend your access to the Platform until your account becomes current and paid in full.
- We reserve the right to pursue the fee owed to us using collection methods which may include charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies or legal counsel.
- Your payments to Flasho IAS shall be subject to applicable taxes including without limitation Goods and Service Taxes (GST) and Value Added Taxes (VAT) or other similar taxes as may be applicable in your country of residence/from where you have created your account on the Platform/ purchased the underlying Subscriptions.
- We reserve the right to change/revise the pricing of the Subscriptions. For existing Subscriptions for which the applicable fees have been already received by us, we will implement the price changes during the next billing period or renewal of the Subscription.
- We further reserve the right to offer custom plans and pricing (including discounts and / or special offers) in addition to what is offered on the Platform, which include offering custom billing and payment terms, that are different from our standard terms.
- We use third-party payment gateways and/or aggregators to process payments applicable to the Services offered by us. Third-party payment gateway(s) made available to you may vary depending on the Subscription you choose. Similarly, we have also enabled integration of third-party payment providers to facilitate better payment options to you, which may vary depending on your territory or the Subscription you choose. Third-party payment gateways/aggregators and third- party payment providers shall collectively be referred to as “Third-Party Service Providers”.
Further, pursuant to the payment option you may choose, you may be required to enter into a separate agreement with the relevant Third-Party Service Provider. This agreement with the Third-Party Service Provider is an independent contract/agreement between you and such Third-Party Service Provider and Flasho IAS shall in no manner be a party to the same. Flasho IAS is only facilitating various payment options to you and is not offering the payment by itself in any manner.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all charges that occur through such Third-Party Service Providers and acknowledge and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Flasho IAS, its licensors, their affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any loss arising out of or related to the use of the Platform or any purchases made through the Platform. This obligation will survive your use of the Platform and termination of your Agreement with us. For purposes of the Platform Terms, “Loss” means all losses, liabilities, damages, awards, settlements, claims, suits, proceedings, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements and costs of investigation, litigation, settlement, judgement, interest, and penalties). Flasho IAS shall not be liable to you for any claims arising out of any act or omission on the part of the Third-Party Service Provider(s) including, but not limited to, any lost, stolen, or incorrectly processed payments. Flasho IAS expressly disclaims any responsibility and liability for all services provided by the Third-Party Service Provider(s).
- Please note that all Subscription payments are collected by Flasho IAS only through the Platform and not through any third parties (except Third-Party Service Provider(s)). We do not usually authorise any third party (except Third-Party Service Provider(s)) to collect monies on our behalf; however, if we have authorised any third party then such third party will have received a written authorization from Flasho IAS either by way of any agreement or an authorization letter. Kindly verify with such third party before you make any payments to them, alternatively, you can always check with us by writing to us at email@example.com
- Further, Flasho IAS is solely authorised to offer discounts / offers, if any, on the Subscription prices. These discounts / offers are communicated on the Platform or via direct communication to you from Flasho IAS via email, SMS, phone, Whatsapp or such other means of communication, and can be availed only through the Platform, unless otherwise specifically communicated by Flasho IAS. Other than Flasho IAS, no person, including without limitation, Content Providers or any third-party platform, are allowed to offer any discounts on the Subscription prices offered on the Platform. Flasho IAS shall not be liable for any claims arising from such unauthorised discounts / offers offered by any person (including any third- party platform or Content Provider), other than Flasho IAS.
Cancellation and Refunds
You may cancel your Subscription through your account on the Platform or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that the cancellation will become effective at the end of the then-current billing period; in other words, we will not renew your Subscription, but the existing Subscription will continue until the end of its billing period and there shall be no refund of the fee already paid for the same, unless otherwise specified in the Refund Policy. So, please read these terms and conditions and the Refund Policy carefully before purchasing any Subscription.
When you cancel your Subscription, Flasho IAS may disable access to features made available to you upon your purchase of Subscription, while your account may continue to exist on the Platform.
Please read the subscription terms and conditions carefully before subscribing to any of the subscription plans, as once you have subscribed, you cannot change or cancel your subscription plan until the end of its billing period. Once you subscribe and make the required payment for any online subscriptions, it shall be final and there cannot be any changes or modifications to the same and neither will there be any refund.